Saturday, January 21, 2006

Recapping Week 2

This'll be quick--I'm on a library PC. I did morning pages five out of seven days, and had some great insights at least two or three of those days. Read through the chapter and all of the exercises. Did some of the exercises in my head, but haven't written any of them down yet. Still plan to do that. My full day in Portland on Tuesday was a total solo artist date all day long. I'll post photos later if I can (when we're back online). I didn't walk this week (not any distance, anyway), but did ride my bike to work on Thursday, which felt GREAT. Also started that day out with an hour at Starbucks before work, where I read Week 2.

Sorry I'm unable to get around to your AW blogs and check-in right now. I'll get caught up as soon as I can.

I know as an "A" blog, I was supposed to post a share this week. I'm late doing that--it's been kind of a crazy week, but I'll think of something to share.

Wish I could be in more contact right now, but I am doing the work...and I know all of you are, too. Being part of this group is helping me cope with being without the laptop...just knowing you're all out there doing AW right with me. xoxo

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

It's great that you have a library close by enough to still jump online and stay in touch with folks.

I'm looking forward to reading about your inspirations and seeing your photos from your great artist date too.

Keep up the great AW work!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jana B said...

Awww... what happened to the laptop?? We miss you!!!! Hope you're online again soon!

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss your frequent posting.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Marilyn!!! You've been busy since you got your computer -Yeah! You're back. I thought to leave you a comment at your main blog, but I was hoping to encourage you to just jump back in to the AW group wherever you are! I was so surprised to see your comment at my blog this morning and you have no idea how happy I am that you're back! I can only imagine all the catching up you want to do. I still feel like you are part of our AW group even if you don't continue to blog the AW. So whatever you do will be great but of course I'd love to see you jump in where you are and tell how you can come back even when life throws your laptop away and makes you start over.
creative blessings to you and a happy day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home